RW NetServer 3.22
RW NetServer is for intranet/internet-based applications. RW NetServer includes a lot of functions
aimed at location-based services (LBS):
Main routing features:
• Driving descriptions (e.g. 1.5 miles down Main Street, turn left, etc.)
• Shortest or fastest path
• Find nearest facility: Where is the nearest, e.g. petrol station ?
• Support for turn restrictions
• Dynamic segmentation
• On-line administration of street network (for roadworks, etc.)
• Travelling salesman optimization
• Isochrones which show how far you can get in e.g. 10 minutes
• Results can be stored as TAB/SHP/MIF/KML2/GML2 files for fast display, streamed to the client or accessed through arrays
• Predefined POI lists
• Easy access to routing results from many clients (sample code included)
• Very fast
• True application server technology.
• Application server and route server in one exe file (easy setup).
• Runs on Win32/Win64 or Linux 32/64 bit (Intel) platforms.
• Automatic configurable pooling of street network and calculation objects for best performance.
• Windows Performance Monitor support for server performance insight (Win32).
Clients (all native):
• Active-X (asp)
• C# (Compact Framework compatible)
• Java SE
• SOAP access
RW NetServer runs completely independently of GIS systems, but can import road networks in these formats:
TAB, SHP, MIF or CGF.
RW NetServer can be used in conjunction with MapXtreme, ArcGIS, GeoServer, MapServer etc. to show routes on a map.
Try it right now and then return to request a time-limited edition of RW NetServer from RouteWare to test it for yourself.
You can also download the documentation
Read this article about how RW NetServer is used in Switzerland.
Click here for prices